[Rhodes22-list] Something old and something new : 71 Rhodes and 08 Rhodes at Kinzua

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Aug 25 09:06:51 EDT 2009

John,
Thanks for the write up and the photos.  I love seeing photos of other
boats and their captains.

I understand the clearance being obvious from a trailing position.  We
have a power line on our lake with a friend's house on the other side of
it.  We spotted for our friend who has a 27 foot Hunter as he approached
the wires.  It was clear from our vantage point he had clearance but you
can't tell from the boat. - rob