[Rhodes22-list] Early Spring Chesapeake cruising?

Mike Cheung mikecheung at att.net
Mon Feb 2 09:13:36 EST 2009

We're exploring options for Spring Break (mid March) and wondered if that was
too early to think of a road trip from Ohio to cruise the Chesapeake for a
few days.  That would be the easiest East Coast water for us to reach (and
the most northern we'd think about for that time of year).  Any thoughts,
recommendations, etc from you East Coasters?  Plan B would probably be the
Albemarle or Pamlico Sounds, but they're about twice the drive time for us.

Thanks,

Mike Cheung
s/v Muireann 1993/2008 Rhodes 22