[Rhodes22-list] Compression Repair and Addition of Compression Post

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 12:28:17 EST 2009

Hi David,

Thanks for sharing your work with us.  The pictures make  it easy to understand what was done to spread load and prevent flex on deck.

 It's good to learn that 10 years later you are still enjoying the benefit of your repair work.  I hope that that kind of work is very far away in my Rhodes sailing future.

Caesar
Gentle Breeze
1984 recycled 2008