[Rhodes22-list] Computer Question

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 08:32:56 EST 2009

You computer geeks probably already know this, and how to fix it as
well, but I only fool with my computers when they behave badly.  I've
been struggling with various versions of Adobe Acrobat Reader for
years.  I've got some manuals on CD that will run on earlier versions
but not later versions, and my attempt to install Acrobat 9 led to
nothing but frustration.  Solution - eliminate it altogether.  I just
downloaded Foxit Reader and so far it works great - much faster and a
whole lot fewer resources. Now I'm contemplating removing Acrobat from
the other two machines.  Anyone have experience with Foxit or a good
reason not to dump Adobe?

Brad