[Rhodes22-list] Boat Equipment

Ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Sun Jan 4 12:31:46 EST 2009

I bought a Humminbird 537 fishlocator/GPS. I have been told that I
can epoxy the skimmer transducer, instead of buying a puck style
transducer, through the hull without any problem. Some Ranger boat
owners have done it that way and have told me that it works fine.
I like to fish and while fishing I am facing the stern . I am
thinking of a rail mount on the stern rail.
Ithink it was the Nov or Dec "Trailer Sailer "or "Good Ole Boat" Had
a good article about installing a fishlocator GPS.At 10:51 AM