[Rhodes22-list] Is There A Glitch With the List

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sat Jan 10 14:59:06 EST 2009

Elle,

The "weird kid" was in keeping with your schoolyard monitor metaphor.
You came up with the metaphor, not I. I believe in your schoolyard
metaphor, I was referred to as the "schoolyard bully". So, I'll ask you
the same question.

Can you not make your point without name-calling and disparaging remarks??

Do so, and I will respond in kind.

If you'll scroll back through, I think you'll see where the disparaging
remarks in this little thread started...

Herb Parsons