[Rhodes22-list] Non-sailing Spouses (was Vancouver, BC)

Ronald Lipton ronald.lipton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 10:33:23 EST 2009

My wife simply gets seasick.  She turns green when she steps on the
boat.  We used to agree
she would try to sail once a year, but I have even given up on that.  On
the other hand my
(now grown) kids are avid sailors.  In fact my son spent part of the
last two years crewing
on tall ships in California. He takes the boat often when he is in
town.  My daughter also
likes to sail.  There are not many things you can share with kids after
they become teenagers
and sailing is one of the best.

Ron