[Rhodes22-list] Whisker Poles?

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Fri Jan 16 17:13:06 EST 2009

Thanks, that's good info to have!  Where do you attach the pole to the
boat, mast track or shroud?  I almost bought a pole last summer but
got sidetracked with other projects.  Hope to add that this year and
can be certain the 6'-12' is a good size.

Cheers!
John Lock
s/v Pandion - '79 Rhodes 22
Lake Sinclair, GA