[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Sailing the R22

Ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Tue Jan 20 12:27:52 EST 2009

I have a tandom axel trailer and it tows beautifully. I wasn't paying
attention once and ckc the speedometer , it was near 80 mph.I backed
off quickly.    sixty-65 is a better idea.  I tow with a Chevy Tahoe.
I have towed to Edenton, and Kentucky Lake several times.  No
problems. With a dual axel one does not need to block the frame when
not attached to trailer hitch.  I think the second axel is a great
option. Especially with a blow out. I haven't had one yet.  I hope
not to have one either.