[Rhodes22-list] Fleet Sail In Puget Sound

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 13:25:53 EST 2009

Dave, Chris, List

We began talking about a Rhodes Fleet Sail in Puget Sound, with a possible destination being Roche Harbor on San Juan Island.  The last 2 weeks in June seemed favorable time.

Let's continue this discussion by locking in dates, destination, duration of trip, meeting and departure points, Places to Stop - parks etc., and other items required to make it happen.

Dave, I think you are still moored at Lake Union ( I saw your boat there last weekend.  I attended the boat show on Friday and Saturday).  Could your marina be a gathering and departure point?  Is it two days sailing from your marina to Roche Harbor?

Anacortes could be another departure point; I understand there is parking for trailers and vehicles at this location.

I plan to devote a week to this trip, arriving on Sunday evening and setting sail the next day.  I need to be on the road for home on Saturday.

How does June 21st to 27th sound?

Let's list those are available and in, and those who are interested.

Caesar
Gentle Breeze