[Rhodes22-list] John Shulick - I draw a distiction

RobertBovee50 at aol.com RobertBovee50 at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 12:46:52 EST 2009

Blanche,

It is a very competitive market out their for highly successful executive
personnel. For a person to have reached the top jobs in most industries, they
have already proven that they are leaders and will make the company more money
than they cost. Supply and demand, just like everywhere else.

Robert

In a message dated 1/29/2009 2:02:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,