[Rhodes22-list] chewing rope

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Thu Jul 9 10:37:19 EDT 2009

Joe

I had to design my own rudder  clutch this year and took exact
measurements recently on my rudder control line which seemed a bit
long but never got fouled by my prop.   10FT long
I'll be taking pics of my rudder clutch which is basically  a bolt
fastened to a pc of teak on the stern side  of the rudder head with
two SS fender washers
as clamps for the rope and a nice new ABS covered brass threaded wing
nut.  I still have to put a safety line on the ABS wing nut so it
wont get lost.
Lou
s/v Miracles
Rockaway Inlet