[Rhodes22-list] Pass through transom and wider steps

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Jul 10 10:03:33 EDT 2009

Ron,
This is what you discussed when I met up with you in Florida.  I like it
and may try to duplicate.  Any details on how you did this?  Did you
need to buy any parts?  If so, what and where did you get.  Coming up
the swim ladder and getting back into the boat is a big issue with my
wife and guests. - rob