[Rhodes22-list] Question about forward lower shrouds

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Jun 3 23:46:03 EDT 2009

Looks like your chainplate is no longer properly attached. Hopefully
someone with some experience with this will speak up. I do remember
it being discussed on the list so a search of the archives might turn
up something. I found this one:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2008-August/053374.html
and this one
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2007-June/041943.html
and didn't look any further. There's probably more. I did a Google
search for:  chainplate site:rhodes22.org
Once you find a relevant message you can go to that month in archives
at Rhodes22.org and see the entire discussion.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall MD