[Rhodes22-list] Newbie Rhodie: Jim

B Cittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Tue May 19 19:07:33 EDT 2009

Welcome Jim;

I live up the road a bit in Princeton, and keep my Rhodes in a slip on the
Sandy Hook Bay in Highlands, NJ. There are a couple on Barnegat Bay, but
that water is pretty shallow.  I know a guy at the Riverton Yacht Club on
the Delaware where you may recruit some crew members too.

In any event it's nice to meet a new rhodie south of NY and north of the
Chesapeake. Hollar back channel if you need anything.

I only took delivery last year but I'm having as much fun as I can, while
still having to work for a living.

Ben Cittadino
s/v Susan Kay