[Rhodes22-list] Newbie Rhodie: Jim

james.smith866@verizon.ne james.smith866 at verizon.net
Tue May 19 21:18:55 EDT 2009

Ben,
Nice to hear from a local Rhodie.   I too have sailed in Sandy Hook Bay - a
friend teaches at a sailing school up there - and have been through Riverton
many times (on the way to Winters Marina), although I haven't any sailor
connections up there.  Let me know if you ever need crew.  I would love to
check out a new Rhodes.  It may help me figure out how I might want to
change things on the my old one.

Enjoy this sailing season as much as I know I will enjoy mine.

Jim