[Rhodes22-list] cross over stays

foredeckguy gary_lockhart33 at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 22:40:52 EDT 2009

Mary Lou,
Thanks for your quick reply. We're in the middle ground between O.C. and
Chincotegue on Chincotegue Bay, great spot.
I don't have the mast crane or use extenders on the lowers. Using the
trailer winch, I am just looking to keep the mast from moving side to side
while raising it.  What I am doing is never going to be as elegant as the
mast crane. I am just looking for a safe way for one person to raise the
mast on Coquina.