[Rhodes22-list] rudder construction and repair

Joe Babb joe.babb at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 16:23:38 EDT 2010

Hi Rummy,
After sanding down the edges it looks like somebody has already been in
there with bondo or something like it, but there is no glass covering
the edges.  I'd like to lay on a layer of cloth on the edges.  That
seems like the best path.  But I'm in a quandry because I don't want to
not sail while this thing dries out.  I'm going to set it in the sun for
the next couple of days and watch the wet spots and keep sanding.  Maybe
Stan will weigh in on the subject.
Joe