[Rhodes22-list] rudder construction and repair

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Wed Apr 28 17:09:37 EDT 2010

 Joe,

  I know you have probably mentioned in a previous thread, but what part of the country are you in?
If you are close to Washington DC, I have a couple of rudder blades in my garage. They are older style rudders but if one will work, you could borrow it for a few months
while yours dries out awaiting repairs. Let me know.

Todd T.