[Rhodes22-list] therapeutic reply to Todd that the rest of ou can skip

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Mon Feb 15 19:17:23 EST 2010

 Alright Stan,

    I am very busy lately, but I will enjoy answering all points it time, so we can sort this out and separate fact from fun and paraphrase.

    Before starting though, please understand that I do not speak for, nor support Art in whatever disputes you have with him. I was only
talking about making commercial posts to the List.  He was attacked by a few members unfairly because of the nature of his post(s).

    Additionally I do not dispute that GB's contribution to the List is beneficial to many if not most -- only the idea that GB continuing financial
health is the one and only reason the List survives. In fact, I hope GB stays in business for many more years...at least until I finish paying
for my kids' college tuition so I can finally afford to buy a recycled Rhodes 22.

Todd T.