[Rhodes22-list] Loss Of A Good Friend and Sailor

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Feb 25 16:38:27 EST 2010

David,

Sorry to hear about David Luchenbach.  The website is one of my
favorites.  Great pictures and videos of Rhodes22s.  Didn't realize that
one of them was yours.

I used to live in San Antonio and love Texas, but I still think their
barbeque sauce is barely one step above catsup.  :)

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD