[Rhodes22-list] Hull color

Thomas Keane tompshopper at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 14:09:34 EDT 2010

I have a Navy blue hull in Pensacola, FL and it seems to be holding up well. I kept it in a wet slip at NAS for over a year but now it's on a lift in Gulf Breeze at Pier1 Marina. I think the blue looks good and I get a lot of comments. I limit my sailing to Pensacola Bay/Santa Rosa Sound due to age and physical condition but I really enjoy it.
Tom Keane, CAPT, USCG (Ret)Gulf Breeze, FL