[Rhodes22-list] Test sail in Edenton

Eileen and Steve eileen.e.spoon at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 07:44:24 EDT 2010

The trip was a success, sort of.  We never did go out on our own overnight.
Stan thought my better half did really well, but the winds/ weather for
Saturday were a bit much for me.  We did have an great sail with Stan on
Friday and it was terrific.  As most of you predicted, we are moving
forward.  I am sure we will love any advice regarding which options are
essential and which need to stay on the wish list.  Thanks

Eileen