[Rhodes22-list] Hit by a car, can my rhodes be saved?

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Sun Jun 13 11:56:52 EDT 2010

Greg,

I you surf you'll do great sailing a Rhodes.  It's like a giant longboard.
Balance the sails and lock the tiller and you can keep her on tack with an
occasional shift of your weight.

On the downside if anyone moves you can get off tack just as easily, but
that's all part of the fun.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD