[Rhodes22-list] Bimini Height from cockpit floor?

Greg PA baywindgroup at comcast.net
Sun Jun 13 14:23:39 EDT 2010

My pop-top does ride up the mast, as does my boom. I think I will keep it as
is for now (I don't want to cut the Bimini down until I have played with it
more), and use it only in light wind per your suggestions.

If either of you ever get up to the Turkey Point area, I would be happy to
provide the beverages.

BTW: went out last weekend. Had a nice easy sail Saturday and decided to go
back out Sunday with just the wife (3rd trip out for her). The wind was out
of the south at about 10-17 and the waves were coming in sets of 3 at about
4-5'. I have surfed in double overhead, and this was about as interesting.
Only had the main up, and got across the Elk River in what seemed like a
heartbeat. We got both rails wet rocking from the waves. I decided I wanted
to sail again with the wife so I motored back across at a 45* and then along
the coast to my mooring. Would have be fun with a more seasoned hand, but
discretion...

-----
Greg PA
s/v SERENITY