[Rhodes22-list] Boat Insurance Fun Facts

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 20:55:01 EDT 2010

Oh happy day.

I just noticed the special "New Jersey" Rider on my policy and am happy to
report that item # 7 in the previous post (marine life damage exclusion)
does not apply to "collisions" with an animal "whether the boat is
waterborne or not", so if I hit a deer while sailing down the NJ Turnpike
I'm covered. Whew!!

Ben