[Rhodes22-list] Boat Insurance Fun Facts

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed Mar 24 08:31:02 EDT 2010

My Insurance is thru Vigilant and limits my sailing to the Chesapeake Bay from the CD Canal to Portsmouth VA, no ocean sailing, lay-up required from 12/1 to 4/1, is amended to include inland lakes and rivers and shall not locate south of 33 d N during 6/30-11/1.  This seems to restrict me from circumnavigating the Delmarva or the globe however the Chesapeake Bay should hold plenty of exploration opportunities for now.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC  20007