[Rhodes22-list] Cotter pins vs. rings

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat May 8 20:37:20 EDT 2010

Porter,
I use the rings and use rigging tape to wrap them gently. I also use PVC
pipe and a cap as a shroud protector. Just make sure that before EVERY time
you  sail, you must make a physical inspection of just about everything. I
check all  shrouds and fittings, look up at the mast and spreaders looking for
anything  that might need attention.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/7/2010 3:02:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,