[Rhodes22-list] fixing swing keel

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Sat May 8 22:11:24 EDT 2010

I would go with the two rods idea. rout 2 channels down the length embed them
with epoxy, then wrap the whole thing in 2 layers of glass cloth. sand and
seal then paint. What shape is your rudder in? on the older rhodes the
centerboard and the rudder are identical except for weight. If your rudder
is in better shape the blade could be used for a template to have someone
make you a new one.