[Rhodes22-list] anchor light

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Fri May 21 12:48:26 EDT 2010

If camping on an inland lake at night, I would surely surely want to
have an all-around light on the mast, and would have additional lights
in the cockpit during evening hours.

Two summers ago a couple was camping in their sailboat on Lake
Washington and they were run down at night by a drunken boater in a
high-speed boat.  The woman was killed.

Soberly,

Dave B
Seattle