[Rhodes22-list] rum tank in laz

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 18:44:43 EST 2010

My only thoughts are static electricity and cell phone electricity. ( again,
I see, agreeing w/ MikeW ).

Of course I do have the electric lift for my Y9.9, and wiring for my depth
sounder transducer, all routed through the laz.

Mike, we did what we could do and re-elected Rush Holt D-NJ(12) in my
district. I'm actually going to enjoy watching the Teapublicans learn to do
more than sulk in the corner and say "No".

Cuomo for President 2012! First Italian-American.

BenC

>>> http://www.rhodes22.org/list