[Rhodes22-list] Keel weeping

lkgore lkgore at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 11:17:23 EDT 2011

Jerry,

Thanks for the reply. I'm in Virginia Beach, Virginia. We're pretty
temperate but last winter was one of the coldest, with a number of days of
temperatures below freezing (I'm sure I'm breaking your heart). I'm thinking
along the same lines. My boat's new to me (purchased last fall) and I see
where there's been fiberglass repairs in the bilge and around the
centerboard trunk. I'll get into it and post what comes out.

Thanks again,
Keith