[Rhodes22-list] R22 in Maine

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 1 21:28:46 EDT 2011

Bill and Claire:  Thanks for the information on sailing in Maine.  We have spent
some very enjoyable time out on Rangeley Lake, Moosehead Lake (Lily Bay), Togue
Pond, in Baxter State Park, and the many lakes, ponds and bays on Acadia
National Park all with the kayaks.  However, when you get  out on some of the
larger waterways, all we can think about is sailing the Rhodes on these
waters.   Only thing stopping us is the “long haul” from south Florida (Stuart)
to Maine.   When we head up next year, I think we will really take the time to
evaluate the trip with the Rhodes.

Thanks again for the encouragement.

Bob and Kathy on the R22 “NoKaOi 3”