[Rhodes22-list] Hp for motor

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Aug 18 11:08:50 EDT 2011

Joe,

Looks like you hit the nail on the head with the impeller.  Couldn't find
anything official on the Internet but the damage would be to the rubber
impeller within 10 to 30 seconds.  The discussion groups also recommend that
you replace your impeller every season and mine is now 4 years old, so maybe
it doesn't cause a lot of damage.

Thanks!

Lee