[Rhodes22-list] Hurricane Preparedness (was: Bottom Painter Puzzled (C...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 11:11:05 EDT 2011

I feel like I'm missing out on something. No hurricane and no beneficial
rain from Irene and I live in South Carolina. Go figure. Lake is currently
down  five feet from full pool with no rain in site.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/26/2011 9:40:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rlowe at vt.edu writes:

Elle,
>From the BoatUS Membership eLine News August 2011  dated 8/24/2011

"BoatUS insurance policies include Hurricane haul-out  coverage to help you
get ready for the storm. Plus, the expert assistance of  our renowned
claims team in the wake of losses both big and small. Get a Free  Rate Quote for
your boat today! Or for a quote by phone, call toll-free  1-800-283-2883."

Not sure what you need to do for reimbursement, but  sounds like it's worth
checking into.

- Rob