[Rhodes22-list] Compass & Jack Stands

Rob Granger rgranger at sbc.edu
Thu Dec 1 17:18:27 EST 2011

Yes ...  I think that makes sense for what you want to do.  I took mine off
of the trailer because the trailer it was on belong to my other boat.  And
I have a trailer I'm modifying for this boat so... but just to paint the
bottom .... this would be overkill.

BTW:  So as not to get everyone confused ... and since there is already
another Rob on this list.  I'm using my middle name here....

Fair winds,

Mack