[Rhodes22-list] Compass & Jack Stands

Rusty Gesner rgesner at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 17:34:20 EST 2011

Didn't I read that the Rhodes has hoist points on the how and stern?
Couldn't you lift with cribbing and straps as described earlier, then
suspend it bow and stern by these hoist points from the top of a couple of
three-point triangular stands constructed of 4x4s and then remove the
cribbing for unfettered access to the bottom?

Triangles are strong and stable;-)

Don't have a Rhodes, wish I did - Rusty
On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 2:18 PM, Rob Granger <rgranger at sbc.edu> wrote:

> Yes ...  I think that makes sense for what you want to do.  <snip>

BTW:  So as not to get everyone confused ... and since there is already