[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Questions-standard sails

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Jul 5 16:13:12 EDT 2011

Rob & Jerry's posts bring to mind another of the R22 virtues. It does
very well under power. Back when we were weekend cruising we would
often have a nice day's sail , a nice overnight anchored out
somewhere and no wind to sail back the following day. With a nice
quiet four-stroke outboard we've never minded motoring in the R22.
It's not sailing but it's the next best thing. Some of my most
memorable "sails" were actually calm glassy mornings motoring back home.

Mary Lou