[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Questions

Cover-man cover-man at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 11:44:51 EDT 2011

Rob,

I just got my good laugh of the morning!

I'll just have to send you a storm jib with a distinctive top log - a hand with an extended finger prominent!  That would be the thumb, of course...

Don't tell anyone, but motoring with either BR or PTE  (360 degree screens) is an extreme pleasure for this sailor.  Bob and Sheila may move this way on side screens, as they motor some distance downriver before reaching the Sound from Richmond Hill, constantly annoying flies as I have experienced.

BTW, you will be thrilled to know that Mary Jane has a new storm suit!

Have a nice day and a good sail, bub,

Art