[Rhodes22-list] New York

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:30:08 EST 2011

Ben,

The issue is that we do not have reservations for Friday in NYC and I don't
want to dump several hundred on a hotel for the night when we will be
changing the next day.  We're staying at a time share place on 56th street
but they didn't have any availability for Friday.  I'm not looking for
picturesque or anything to really do in NJ, just a clean place to crash for
the 4 of us.

Thanks,

Hank