[Rhodes22-list] New York

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 17:04:28 EST 2011

 Hank,

We actually have "clean" hotels at every exit of the NJ Turnpike. This is
liberal NJ but we ain't Bangladesh.
"Gees-o-man".  The exit for Hightstown mentioned by Jim is about 1.5 hours
south of Manhattan. Exit 9 is New Brunswick (Rutgers U). Exit 11 is the
place the Turnpike crosses the Parkway. They all have decent hotels.

good luck,

BenC