[Rhodes22-list] Need route advice/photo for Chris!

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 18:57:56 EDT 2011

Mary Lou, Hank,

I'll be getting up early this week to get a feel for traffic etc in the 6-8 time block. Thanks for the sites. Not having any traffic to speak of down here, I'm sorta out of the loop w/stuff like that.....;^)   Oh, gee....

elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06
"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}