[Rhodes22-list] Getaway has been sold

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Oct 31 09:25:35 EDT 2011

I wanted to announce that Getaway has been sold, and thanks to all for interest we received from the list.   The best part is she will remain in the local fleet here on Claytor Lake.  I've told let the new owners about this list so you may see them show up here shortly.

We will continue to be part the Rhodes family as we have a new(er) Rhodes 22 to sail.  She currently is nameless and is a 1992 model refurbished in 2005.  I picked her up last weekend from the Eastern Shore.

Rob and Sandra
S/V (nameless)
1992 Rhodes 22