[Rhodes22-list] Shelter Island plus storm damage

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 11:59:13 EDT 2012

You may have lucked out. Both Effros' and mine were knocked over by what the launch operator described as a tornado.  I'll post pictures my wide took when I can.  Mine is getting hauled today and pumped out. I'm just leaving for a week in Beijing so I guess I'll see what's in store when I get back.

Anyone have any wisdom on reclaiming an outboard that has been submerged in salt water?

Dave

Sent from my iPhone