[Rhodes22-list] Shelter Island plus storm damage

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 18:23:33 EDT 2012

I was told to "pickle" mine by immersing upside down in fresh water (use a
30 gallon trash barrel).  Then, a day of so later, I drained it and oiled
the cylinder by injection through the spark plug hole.  It probably worked
but my recoil spring failed and I have not replaced it so I am not sure.  My
guess is it will start on the 3rd or 4th pull whenever I get around to it.

Stephen