[Rhodes22-list] Foam

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Mon Feb 13 11:56:30 EST 2012

Austin,

Welcome!  Like many I learned to sail on a Sunfish.  Great exciting fun but
I'm sure you'll appreciate the dryness of a Rhodes.  Put out enough sail and
it will still be pretty exciting.

Where do you live in Southeast, PA?  My last duty station in the Army was at
Carlisle.

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE