[Rhodes22-list] Ballast ?

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Mon Jan 23 22:25:05 EST 2012

Goodnews

Here is a link for you they make the standard mast for an R22

http://www.dwyermast.com/items.asp?cat1ID=20&cat1Name=Masts&familyID=40&
http://www.dwyermast.com/items.asp?cat1ID=20&cat1Name=Masts&familyID=40&

John S

PS 2 reef points on the sail are plenty, the boom on the R22 can be
lowered~12" making that the first reef