[Rhodes22-list] Bilge and centerboard access

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 06:33:00 EDT 2012

Not exactly screws. More like bolts with nuts and washers. Thousands of
them (Just seems that way) The electric screw gun is a great recommendation.
What I'm seeing is a very new cap gasket. The EPDM is still very black
unlike the whitening of an older material. You might get by with just going
around and making sure all the bolts are snug. Stan doesn't recommend, nor use
any sealer on his installations.

Rummy

In a message dated 7/30/2012 10:23:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,