[Rhodes22-list] construction questions

Dennis Frappier dennisf at maine.rr.com
Mon Jun 11 06:07:49 EDT 2012

My '74 Rhodes rebuild had the interior removed before I bought it.  The
Cabin aft bulkhead was loose and I have removed a 5 gal pail of the foam
chips in order to get the bulkhead back in place.  There is about 1 inch of
space above the bulkhead till where the fiberglass cockpit starts that I
will but the chips back under the cockpit floor.  Then I will put a small
scab onto the bulkhead to keep them from coming forward into the cabin area.

Sincerely,

Dennis Frappier, Maine