[Rhodes22-list] construction questions

Rob Granger rgranger at sbc.edu
Mon Jun 11 22:26:07 EDT 2012

Thanks John...

What year is your Rhodes?  This one is a 73 and I'm hoping that using core
became the norm later when the price of resin started to climb.

So I think what you are telling me is I definitely need to investigate
further.  I'm 230 and my deck is not "solid as a rock".  But it does not
seem like it is about to cave in either.  It just flexes when I walk about
on it.... I don't really have a place to snake a camera but I could drill a
small pilot hole from the inside and see if any gouck comes out on the
drill bit.  Probably would be a prudent step to take.